Outdoor Billboards or LED displays?
How does outdoor advertising – broadcasted through outdoor video screens or shown on advertising billboards - operate ?
1. Your advertising message in cities on outdoor video screens:
- is seen only at a chosen (limited) time (only in the morning or in the evening, etc.);
- broadcasted together with the others and is not exclusive (among advertisements of other companies);
- when Your target audience passes by the screen, Your advertisement is not shown (Murphy’s law);
- has a local effect;
2. Your advertising message on the highway on outdoor advertising billboards:
- is seen any time of the day;
- There is no competition – the whole billboard is intended for “broadcasting” of Your unique message only;
- nationwide effect, the influence psychologically makes an impression that advertising message is not only of a local value but broader;